The Stoke Clinic
Salon Shades Harriseahead
Our Clinic in Partnership with Salon Shades Harriseahead, Stoke-On-Trent is at
Shades Hair Salon
5 High Street,
Stoke on Trent
Please note the clinic is within Salon Shades (closed to the public on a Monday), the salon is located on a bend, junction and double yellow lines so there is no parking outside, however there is an abandoned pub a short walk away opposite that has a car park that is owned by the salon.
COVID 19 – Changes when Attending Clinical Consultations
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that there are necessary safety procedures in place to protect you and the team.
Government announcements have now made the Covid restrictions no longer law, however in all our clinics we are still operating using the guidance below, if you do not wish to follow these protocols, we kindly ask you to postpone your appointment. These protocols are in place to protect our staff and families as well as our clients and their families too.
Please have available a face covering when attending for your appointment and be prepared to wear if asked.
Entry to the clinic without a face covering or face shield may be refused.
If you are testing positive fro Covid 19 please do not attend the clinic.
– Hand sanitiser is provided so please sanitise your hands when entering the clinic.
– The clinic will be sanitised between each appointment.
– You must pay for the consultation online before attending, you will have been sent a payment link.
– If you require products at the appointment contactless payment (up to £45 is available), or card payment for higher amounts (we accept Applepay, Androidpay etc)
– Please do not bring coats or large bags if possible.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your upcoming Trichology appointment at The Clinic, please don’t hesitate to contact us