Our London Clinic is at 10 Harley Street, London W1G 9PF.
Nearest Tube stations are Bond Street and Oxford Circus, there is on street parking outside the building and also Qpark Harley Street, (use code 10harleyst for a discount off parking).
Please enter via the main reception, where they will direct you to the waiting room, Eva will then come and collect you for your appointment.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that there are necessary safety procedures in place to protect you and the team.
Government announcements have now made the Covid restrictions no longer law, however in all our clinics we are still operating using the guidance below, if you do not wish to follow these protocols, we kindly ask you to postpone your appointment. These protocols are in place to protect our staff and families as well as our clients and their families too.
Please wear a face covering when attending for your appointment.
Entry to the clinic without a face covering or face shield will not be allowed.
If you are testing positive please do not attend the clinic.
Upon arrival please goto reception as normal, they will advise where to wait until your appointment time.
– Hand sanitiser is provided so please sanitise your hands when entering the clinic.
– The clinic will be sanitised between each appointment.
– You must pay for the consultation online before attending, you will have been sent a payment link.
– If you require products at the appointment contactless payment (up to £45 is available), or card payment for higher amounts (we accept Applepay, Androidpay etc)
– Please do not bring coats or large bags if possible.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your upcoming Trichology appointment at The Clinic, please don’t hesitate to contact us