Our Rugby Clinic is based out of Eva's home in Grandborough near Rugby.
You can use your Sat Nav with postcode CV23 8DS to find us.
Hargrave close can be found by turning left just before The Shoulder Of Mutton car park entrance, (or if approaching from the opposite direction turn right after the pub car park) it is a small close of just 3 houses.
Please note the houses number backwards number 1 is the house on the right not the left as you would expect!
Please park in the driveway, against the fence in front of the garage door if possible, or next to a car if one is already parked, then walk up the pathway the clinic is on the ground floor with direct access via the French doors.
COVID 19 – Changes when Attending Clinical Consultations
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that there are necessary safety procedures in place to protect you and the team.
On Arrival please wait inside your car, we will see you arrive but if unsure please call 01788 819325 . Do not leave your car unless asked to do so.
Once the clinic is free for you to safely enter for your appointment, we will come and get you, this is to prevent any cross contamination and to limit footfall and is for the safety of everyone.
Please wear a face covering when attending for your appointment. Entry to the clinic without a face covering will not be allowed.
The Clinic is a COVID-secure workplace and a COVID-protected medical facility. As a COVID protected Facility we must routinely ask patients about COVID-19 history, their own health and their contacts, follow Social distancing guidelines, use suitable PPE, carry out daily temperature monitoring on staff and patients, appropriate cleansing, disinfecting and sterilisation, proper hand washing and waste disposal, please understand that these procedures have been put into place to protect everyone.
When entering the clinic, a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire will be filled out to check that there have been no changes in your exposure or development of any symptoms since you confirmed your appointment.
Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer.
Anyone identified by the screening questionnaire or temperature check as high risk will be asked not to enter the clinic and to seek medical assessment in line with Public Health England guidelines.
If you are displaying and of the following symptoms, please seek medical assistance and do not book an appointment:
Fatigue (different to normal)
Changes to taste or smell (or loss)
Bluish Lips or face
Chills with or without repeated shaking
Headache or sore Throat
Flu Like symptoms
Also, if you have had contact with anyone displaying these symptoms or tested positive (or awaiting test results) for Covid 19.
The government advice in these circumstances is to self-isolate and seek a test.
We will perform a temperature check on all clients as they enter the clinic.
At the clinic we have had to implement the following for everyone’s safety.
- - Please wear a face covering to your appointment.
- - Upon arrival please park in the driveway and await in your car until called in, if you need assistance please call 01788 819325 on arrival for advice.
- - Hand sanitiser is provided so please wash your hands when entering the clinic.
- - Your temperature will be checked on entering and if showing a fever, you will be asked to leave and re-book.
- - Unfortunately, you may not be accompanied at your consultation unless you have a health reason to have someone (Hearing impairment, sight impairment etc.).
- - The clinic is on the ground floor and will be sanitised between each appointment, if you see someone leaving please wait in your car to be called forward to allow time for the sanitisation.
- You must pay for your appointment 7 days before attending.
- - If you require products at the appointment contactless payment (up to £45 is available), or card payment for higher amounts.
- - Please do not bring coats or large bags if possible.
If you are unsure or need assistance please contact us.
[insert page=1636 display=content]