Our Clinic in Partnership with the Maitland is based out of their Clinic at Lakeside, North Harbour, Portsmouth.
The Maitland Clinic
1000 Lakeside North Harbour
Portsmouth PO6 3EN
There is free parking to the left of the building before the barrier.
Please read the Covid instructions below – do not proceed from the main downstairs reception without receiving instructions via the telephone (number below).
The clinic is on the second floor (lifts are available. If you enter the building and goto the main reception and ask for The Maitland Clinic, they will ask you to enter your details into an iPad and issue a security pass, once you have the pass wait in the building atrium and please call 02392 706122 to let us know that you have arrived we will ask you to wait in the atrium until the clinic is free before proceeding to the 2nd floor.
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that there are necessary safety procedures in place to protect you and the team.
Government announcements have now made the Covid restrictions no longer law, however in all our clinics we are still operating using the guidance below, if you do not wish to follow these protocols, we kindly ask you to postpone your appointment. These protocols are in place to protect our staff and families as well as our clients and their families too.
Please wear a face covering when attending for your appointment.
Entry to the clinic without a face covering or face shield will not be allowed.
If you are testing positive please do not attend the clinic.
Upon arrival please goto reception as normal, they will advise where to wait until your appointment time.
– Hand sanitiser is provided so please sanitise your hands when entering the clinic.
– The clinic will be sanitised between each appointment.
– You must pay for the consultation online before attending, you will have been sent a payment link.
– If you require products at the appointment contactless payment (up to £45 is available), or card payment for higher amounts (we accept Applepay, Androidpay etc)
– Please do not bring coats or large bags if possible.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your upcoming Trichology appointment at The Clinic, please don’t hesitate to contact us